Skip to main content

The Happy Fisherman



Hello dear XNB readers, here is something to cheer you up as we celebrate a new month today.

Once upon a time, a fisherman was sitting near seashore, under the shadow of a tree smoking his pipe. Suddenly a rich businessman passing by approached him and inquired as to why he was sitting under a tree smoking and not working. To this the poor fisherman replied that he had caught enough fishes for the day.


Hearing this, the rich man got angry and said: Why don’t you catch more fishes instead of sitting in shadow wasting your time?

Fisherman asked: What would I do by catching more fishes?

Businessman: You could catch more fishes, sell them and earn more money, and buy a bigger boat.

Fisherman: What would I do then?

Businessman: You could go fishing in deep waters and catch even more fishes and earn even more money.

Fisherman: What would I do then?

Businessman: You could buy many boats and employ many people to work for you and earn even more money.

Fisherman: What would I do then?

Businessman: You could become a rich businessman like me.

Fisherman: What would I do then?

Businessman: You could then enjoy your life peacefully.

Fisherman: What do you think I’m doing right now?


You don’t need to wait for tomorrow to be happy and enjoy our life. You don’t even need to be richer, more powerful to enjoy life. Enjoy your LIFE at every moment.


Story from: TheLivingTreasure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Motivation] Story of The Talking Skull

  O nce upon a time, there was a kingdom located in the far east of the earth. The elders of the kingdom made a decree that whoever lies would be killed. This decree was accepted by all. One day, a young farmer was on a path heading to his farm. He came across a human skull by the roadside which he unknowing kicked. Surprisingly, the skull spoke, "why did you kick me?" The farmer replied, "sorry, I didn't notice you." He kicked the skull again and asked, "Why are you here?" "I am here because of what I said with my month," the skull replied. The farmer kicked the skull again to know what it meant by what it said. The skull replied again, "I am here because of what I said with my mouth." The young man ran back to the community and called out to the elders and other villagers. He told them that he saw saw a talking skull on his way to his farm. The elders didn't believe him, so they asked him to go back to his house. The farmer in...

[Article] How To Get The Girl Next Door/ Girl You Desire

Hi guys, I am going to take you through a number of steps to get the girl next door. First, let me clear something here. The girl next door could actually be the girl next door, or the girl in your street, school, at the coffee shop, saloon and all. So don’t worry, your case is not left behind. This is going to be surprisingly short and straight to the point. GUIDE 1: GET HER CONTACT This is really a cool start. Now how to do this is simple. Of course there are a thousand ways to get a girls phone number at first sight but this would make it more interesting. But most times, a lot of guys find it difficult to get a girls contact at first contact. This might be to play the cool gentle man, but I tell you today, if you play the cool guy, you might likely not get the chance again. Now what to do is quick and brief – get close to her and tease her with something like this ‘hey, I am a fan!’ or ‘So it’s true what they say?’ In the instances, she could respond by saying ‘fan of what?’ or ‘wh...

[Article] All You Need To Know About The 'Post-apocalyptic' Solar Sports Car - Immortus

“Inspired by the world portrayed in post-apocalyptic movies” and apparently named for a Marvel comics villain , the Immortus is a one-off concept from EVX Ventures , a collaboration between the Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne and a group of Austalian engineers and solar-car racers. Unlike the racecars built to compete in Australia’s annual World Solar Challenge , a 1,900mi desert road race from Darwin to Adelaide, the Immortus isn’t a sunshine-or-nothing car. In addition to 75 square feet of silicon photovoltaic cells on the roof, the car features a plug-in electric powertrain with a lithium-ion battery pack and pair of hub motors in the rear wheels. As long and wide as a Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe , the Immortus – which offers interior space for two occupants and their hand luggage – isn’t small. But the company promises sports-car handling and brisk performance.  The trip from zero to 62mph takes less than 7 seconds and the car will hum to a top speed ...